Every August Topsham art group has an exhibition (aside from the lockdown years). It is on for another week until the 26th August and includes a variety of artists work.
This year I have two vases, one with birds of prey and a tall vase with a kingfisher and stream.
I didn’t enter any wall art this year but the exhibition is predominantly framed paintings. If you’re in the area, it’s definitely worth a visit.
If you’re elsewhere other art exhibitions across the uk on now include:
- Mirror Mirror, Reflections on design at Chatsworth House, Derbyshire until 1st October
- Dear Earth, Hayward Gallery, London until 3rd Sep
- Damien Hurst Sculptures at Yorkshire Sculpture Park until 2nd September
- The Rossettis at Tate Britain, London until 24th Sep.
- Hilma af Klint & Piet Mondrain at Tate Modern until 3rd Sep
- Paula Rego Crivelli’s Garden at The National Gallery, London until 29th Oct
I hope you get the chance to see some art this summer. The one thing I miss, once I moved from London, is their art galleries. However local shows can be great and look out for Open Studio events too.